Portwest Eco Hi Viz Trousers
A classic style with a full update and made in a sustainable polyester/cotton fabric. An improved fit with elasticated waist, cargo pockets and rule pocket. with knee pad pockets and full RIS standard (orange hi viz trousers only).
Trousers Washing Instructions: 60°C Machine wash, Tumble dry low, Drip line dry, Do not dry clean, Do not bleach, Iron max 150°C.
Unsure what sizes you need. We can help, click here…
Portwest is a global manufacturer and innovator of workwear, hi visibility workwear, footwear, safety wear and PPE. Market leaders in safety.
- Environmentally friendly certified recycled fabric
- Complies with RIS 3279-TOM for rail industry (orange hi vis only)
- 9 pockets for ample storage
- Rule pocket
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- Adjustable hem to accommodate all leg lengths
- Half elasticated waist for a secure and comfortable fit
- CE certified
- Certified to EN ISO 20471 after 50x washes
- Knee pad pockets to facilitate knee pads
- Phone pocket
- 40+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays