Portwest Hi-Vis Sweatshirt
The hi-vis sweatshirt is ideal when it’s too cool for a T-shirt but not cold enough for a hi vis jacket. Offering exceptional comfort, the fit is roomy and the fabric is soft to touch. The hi vis sweatshirt is available in yellow, red and rail specification orange (RIS-3279-TOM). This hi vis sweatshirt conforms to AS 4602.1 Class D/N, RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE HI-VIS ONLY), ANSI/ISEA 107 TYPE R CLASS 3 and EN ISO 20471 Class 3. Washable at 40 Degrees.
Unsure what size you need. We can help, click here…
Portwest is a global manufacturer and innovator of workwear, footwear, safety wear and PPE. Portwest has a team of world class designers who specialize in flame resistant and high visibility workwear, hand and foot protection, PPE and wearable technology. Market leaders in safety.
- Knitted fabric with brushed backing
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Ribbed hem for a comfortable fit
- Fully elasticated waistband for ultimate wearer comfort
- Generous fit for wearer comfort
- Certified to EN ISO 20471 after 50x washes
- Complies with RIS 3279-TOM for rail industry (orange hi vis only)
- CE certified
- Bio motion tape pattern to improve recognition of human shape at distance
65% Polyester, 35% Cotton