Supertouch Pawa Anti Cut And Oil Resistant Gloves
The Pawā PG515 is a toughened glove that provides exceptional Cut Level E protection thanks to its cut-resistant liner and reinforced thumb crotch. The PG515 also boasts an oil-repellent, palm coating which affords excellent grip across greasy applications. Conforms to EN 388:2016 4X42E.
Industry: Aerospace, Automotive, Construction, Engineering, Metal Fabrication, Oil and Gas, Refuse and Recyling, Scrapyard, Utility Operations.
Which Work Gloves Do I Need? – A Guide
- PawāEDGE™ HPPE / Steel Fibre / Polyester Liner
- PawāDRY™ Oil Repellent Nitrile Coating
- PawāGRIP™ Enhanced Sandy Nitrile Grip for oily environments
- Superior Cut Level E protection
- Provides protection from oil, hydrocarbons, greases and sharps
- Excellent Mechanical Resistance to abrasions and tears