Portwest Iona Lite Traffic Jacket
The Iona Lite Jacket offers added visibility in dull conditions. Features include two large pockets, an easily accessible external mobile phone/radio pocket to the chest and a drawcord hood and hem for a snug fit. Also traffic jacket has two way zip for This Jacket conforms to EN 343 Class 3:1 X WP 15,000mm, EN 342 0.349M². K/W (B), 2, X and EN 17353 Type B3.
Jacket Wash Care: Wash at 40°C, Do not tumble dry, Drip line dry, Do not iron, Do not bleach, Do not dry clean.
Portwest is a global manufacturer and innovator of workwear, hi-vis workwear, footwear, safety wear and PPE. Portwest has a team of world class designers who specialise in flame resistant and high visibility workwear, hand and foot protection, PPE and wearable technology. Market leaders in safety.
Unsure what sizes you need. We can help, click here…
- Water proof keeping the wearer dry and protected from the elements
- Abrasion resistant oxford polyester
- Quilt lined for thermal insulation
- Inner ribbed cuffs for warmth and comfort
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- Generous fit for wearer comfort
- Storm flap front to protect against the elements
- Extremely water resistant fabric finish, water beads away from fabric surface
- EN342 Protection against cold certified up to -40°C
- Waterproof with taped seams preventing water penetration
- 6 pockets for ample storage
- Concealed mobile phone pocket
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access
- Radio loop for easy clipping of a radio
- Drawcord hood and hem for a secure and comfortable fit
- Fleece lined collar to trap the heat and increase warmth
- CE and OKEO Tex certified traffic jacket